You need to have a current Support account at http://support.pixologic.com in order to receive technical support for ZBrush. This account is free.
Activating ZBrush is not the same as having a registered Support account. The Support system is an independent platform. It does not use any existing log-ins that you might have for ZBrushCentral, Cleverbridge or any other ZBrush-related sites.
If you have not already registered on the Support site
- Go to http://support.pixologic.com
- Click the Register icon.
- Enter your email address and whatever password you would like to use for the Support site. These will become your login info for the future.
- Fill in your system information. We need this info in order to respond to your support requests more efficiently.
- Also provide your ZBrush 4x serial number and the Cleverbridge reference number for your copy of ZBrush. This information identifies you as someone who has actually purchased a ZBrush license. (If you have upgraded from an earlier version of ZBrush 4, your serial number will remain unchanged. All versions of ZBrush 4x use the same serial number.)
- After you submit the form you will receive a confirmation email at the address you used to register. Follow the instructions in that email to complete your registration.
If you have already registered on the Support site
You do not need to change any information.
At any time, you can go to http://support.pixologic.com to view your past tickets or create a new one.