This Reference Guide describes and explains the whole of the ZBrushCore interface. The guide is arranged by menu or palette. Some palettes have sub-palettes that are clicked to reveal their contents.
Explore each of the ZBrushCore palettes to learn the individual functions and features:
List of the ZBrushCore palettes
- Alpha : load, flip and rotate alphas, used as sculpting brush patterns.
- Brush : select sculpting brushes and adjust settings to suit your creativity.
- Color : pick and edit colors for painting your 3D model.
- Document : change background color / gradient and export rendered images.
- Draw : set up reference images, perspective and other settings
- Edit : undo and redo recent changes.
- File : save and load ZBrushCore projects and 3D Printing utilities.
- Light : control the lighting for your scene.
- Material : choose materials to create different surfaces and effects.
- Preferences : set personal preferences, customize the ZBrushCore interface, and choose from among a number of default painting and sculpting attributes.
- Render : choose from different rendering options.
- Stroke : provides a variety of stroke types which determine how each brush is applied to the model.
- Texture : images for use while painting or to wrap on a model’s surface.
- Tool : the principal palette of the ZBrushCore interface, for 3D models and adjustments.
- Transform : adjust the view of a 3D object.
- Zplugin : the location for additional utilities that extend ZBrushCore’s functionality.