MacOSX & Windows Versions

Instead of the Windows Ctrl key, the Macintosh uses the Cmd (Apple) Key. This documentation will always refer to using the Ctrl key name, although it may sometimes list both as Ctrl/Cmd. When the Ctrl key is mentioned anywhere in the documentation a Macintosh user may want to use the Cmd key instead (though if your keyboard has both a Cmd and a Ctrl key either can be used).

The same is true for the Windows Enter key, which the Macintosh calls Return. When seeing the Enter key mentioned anywhere in this documentation, a Mac user will want to use the Return key instead.

The Close/Quit, Hide, Minimize and Maximize buttons are located on the top right in Windows and at the top left on Mac OS X.