Blend Shapes are a key element to animating models in Maya and ZBrush provides a powerful method for creating them. Now, Maya Blend Shapes takes this to the next level by allowing you to easily convert sculpted layers in ZBrush into blend shapes for Maya 2008 and above.
- Allows you to build blendshapes inside ZBrush using 3D Layers.
- Layers are automatically transferred directly to Maya.
- Multiple layers and multiple SubTools can be used as desired.
- Quickly see how your blendshapes perform in Maya.
- Layer names you assign in ZBrush become blendshape names in Maya.
The Maya Blend Shapes sub-palette is located in the Zplugin palette.
Press to create a new sculpting layer. All other 3D layers will be turned off.
Press to turn off all 3D layers.
Turn this option on to export the selected subtool with 3D layers as blend shapes.
Turn this option on to export the visible subtools with 3D layers as blend shapes.
Turn this option on to export all subtools with 3D layers as blend shapes.
Export Blend Shapes
Press to export the blend shapes to Maya. Maya will be launched and the Blend Shapes panel will be shown.