Quick and easy 3D manipulation
The Gizmo 3D manipulator is a universal feature for ZBrush, providing a new way to move, rotate and scale a model. The Gizmo 3D is an alternative to the TransPose action line in ZBrush. The Gizmo 3D offers most of the same features found in TransPose, but is condensed into a compact design. Depending on the actions you are looking for, you can choose between the TransPose action line and the Gizmo 3D to manipulate models in ZBrush.
The Gizmo 3D:
- Can quickly be repositioned and reoriented for better control of the transformation.
- Let’s you transform your current selection, whether a complete SubTool or just a part defined by masking or visibility.
- Includes deformer operators like Bend, FFD box, Twist, and many others.
- Provides a quick way to load parametric primitives for insertion and creation.
- Manipulate multiple SubTools at the same time using Move, Scale and Rotate operations.
To learn more about the Gizmo 3D explore the pages below:
- Basic Operations
- Topology Masking
- Extra Operations
- Multiple Subtools
- Parametric Meshes