31. This incredibly useful feature gives you the ability to split a point into a circular edge ring. See how to apply this further with options to smooth.
Point Do Nothing
32. This option will allow you to restrict point modifications, while applying poly actions to a model in areas that may be difficult with the point mode enabled.
33. Select points on your model to bridge new edges, try it by connecting Two Points or as a Ring Target for new unique shapes.
34. Generate new edges based on points that are clicked, this can create a crease effect when used with Dynamic Subdivision.
35. With ease, delete unwanted points with this Action.
36. Depending on which point and which polygon is highlighted, Extrude geometry with precision and ease.
Point Make Curve
37. Easily create or delete curves point by point, use the curve with other Actions or Brushes to further progress your model.
38. Click points to apply a mask, this prevents that point or multiple points from being manipulated.
39. Discover many different ways to move points with this Action, switching Targets and adjusting Draw Size can be a big help to progress your model.
40. Not to be confused with the Point Extrude Action, this acts in the same way but fuses the geometry when two points meet. Watch the Poly QMesh video for more QMesh examples.
41. Try using this Action for cleaner topology or reordering of geometry if need be.
42. Edit or fix your model’s geometry by stitching points together, try different Modifiers for desired results.
43. Start the Transpose Action by clicking a point, use familiar Transpose functions on a single point, return to Draw mode to continue ZModeler functions.