If you have just bought ZBrush then you’ll be eager to see what it can do. As with any advanced software, it helps to know a little before you get going.
This section will help you get started with ZBrush.
- MacOSX & Windows versions: a note about this documentation
- System Requirements: what sort of computer you need for ZBrush
- Installation & Activation: how to get ZBrush working on your computer
- Finding Your Way Around: a brief introduction to the ZBrush interface
- Basic Concepts: a few ZBrush essentials explained
- Sculpting a Head: a short tutorial to get you started
- Your First Creature Creation: a simple tutorial introducing the main features
- Learning ZBrush: where to get help should you need it