With this documentation you will be able to quickly get started with ZBrush & ZBrushCore, understand basic concepts and explore the user interface. Along the way you will do your first sculpting and 3D painting, complete with a quick render!
The documentation is divided in separate parts to make your exploration easy:
- ZBrushCore: the essential application for those new to 3D and exactly what its name implies – the heart of ZBrush
- 4R8 Features: a brief outline of ZBrush’s features
- What’s New in ZBrush 4R8: features introduced in the latest version
- Getting Started: an introduction to ZBrush designed to get you started as quickly as possible.
- User Guide: all the ZBrush features and working methods explained.
- Reference Guide: a comprehensive guide to the whole ZBrush interface ordered by palette.